Monday 6 April 2020

My heart and tears of joy

We enter into a journey 
We knew that was going to happen for sure, 
My heart leaps when I see you happy and light 
Gods humbleness as both brought you sight.

Your gifts will flourish
I pray the heavens bring you joy,
Wanting nothing but the best for you
This day will bring a tear, 
my happiness for you is what I want to share.

Happiness, kindness, beauty is what I see in thee
I am humbled with glee 
This is where God wants you to be.

These words are true 
These words are sullen like the beauty of morning dew. 
Remember the date he proposed 
And lead to this glorious day?
God brought you two together and that is why the word “love” has enchanted these words that I lay. 
❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...