Thursday 5 January 2017

My eyes tell another story

The time says you are old
Yet my energy days I am young.
What have I done? Yes, that's right,
I had a bit more fun.

My eyes show an age
Yet love and peace exhubiates youth
I aim to capture peace
Yet I have learnt noise to saviour ,
That in the very least.

Judge or ye shall be judged
That is from a world we belong.
People can say what they think.
If wrong? Don't dam it , that could arrive from a blink..

Bring to the world
The happiness you exude
Never lose sight
As that shall never delude.

Be nice to yourself 
As that shall hold within spiritual sight.
Move towards a new beginning 
As that isn't necessary 
From deliverance of fright.


"Be nice to yourself and break into the spirit to evolve into the righteous path."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...