Tuesday 17 January 2017

Simply Love

Like the Valhalla poem
I love my father
And my mother too
I love my brothers and sisters
For I want to remain with you.

I want the world to be at peace
Even though it's not
I need my rest 
Even with the insurmountable energy I have, got.

I want to reign but know gods holds that key
I crave to prayer 
And capture the essence to become free.

May the world love each other
And that this testing time of aggression and hate flees,
I love you my brother and sister as this path rounds us to a tea.

May Valhalla poem continue to hold a spice
And the le desirata words holds to the fore
And the word we live in is rejoiced through this trying time... on the open shores.

J xx
17.01.2017
22:11 hours 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...