Saturday 10 August 2024

Yes… you

You don’t know what you do someone like me?
I know we are there for one another, 
My mind is delicate through illness and pain
Yet you treat me with humility that at times I cannot attain.

Remember, at the end of this life which you live, how good you guys are?
Prayers are in your direction, no matter how near or far. 

Bless you 
Regardless if you believe in God or not;
I hope that you acknowledge the kindness and hope you have given me
I am humbling my heart from these words that you read.

It’s been an horrendous 2 years, one I would never pass your way,
I haven’t lived a sheltered life, as I feel blessed I’ve seen another day.

“To Matthew and Nikki xx… Jason”
Jason
10th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...