Sunday 25 August 2024

Time and a place

Yesterday, sitting in a pub having a drink and chat
I noticed two delightful people where I was located at;
I never get embarrassed as I like meeting people in my daily wake
As the optimist in me doesn’t want to have a break.

We spoke of a drawing I oversaw
I wasn’t trying to intrude, yet the conversation became a little more.

You see, for me it’s about caring
The world that’s so damaged we focus on ‘me, me and me’
And all it takes is to think of someone, so ‘I’ is able to become a friendly ‘we’.

As I wonder and put these words across 
My poetic philosophical brain too has its flaws
But love and care for one another, I think we can all do that little bit more.

πŸ™πŸ½
Jason 
26th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...