Tuesday 27 August 2024

Giving and receiving

I only want your prayers..
As I am sure they come from a kind place?
Prayers are protection and give us all a lift 
Where I am not looking for material gifts.

Not bothered about the fancy car
Or a lavish lifestyle, that doesn’t make you brave,
Ultimately I know that makes others the devils slave.

Prayers are my wants 
And if you say them, then many thanks?
I am here for a certain time, but it’s the Father I speak to, as we avoid the trickery and the pranks.

No need for enforcement
I’ll take my time when achieving tasks for God,
And not knowing what’s in front of me proves peace and balance, which blindly prod.

Jason
27th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...