Sunday 4 August 2024

When will it be my time?

Don’t get me wrong! 
I don’t want to leave until God says, 
I want to be with my Nan, auntie and Dad in the heavens which remain. 

I struggled to get out of bed
But managed to find a way, 
I am not being self loathing, as these are words I honestly say.
 
They were insightful; and uplifting in fact
My dad was a character, my nan extremely calm and my auntie was open minded and never caused anyone harm. 

I ask God: “how long do I have?”
To be honest I hope I am not on this earth long
But I won’t take my life this instance in this pretence to stay strong.

Jason
4th August 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...