Friday 30 August 2024

A Prayer for everyone

I pray for those who are happy
and that they can see the Father still;
They know in their hearts it’s through the Father where things aren’t overfilled.

I pray for the sad
That the sadness soon removes,
And that humbling hearts enable your spirit to soothe.

I pray for kindness and patience that is always there 
I pray for each of us to receive a lifted spirit, 
through goodness there are blessed gifts within it.

I pray for love 
I pray for kindness within,
I too battle with this at times 
As I thank God for placing me to be around those who are kind.

Jason
30th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...