Sunday 18 August 2024

Deborah ๐Ÿฆ‹

I pray for my friend 
On this day which truly belongs to her,
Her kindness is exemplary which I can only concur.

I pray for her kindness to be used wisely 
And shall pray for her methods to be flourishing and fully attached, 
I pray for the dear father to protect her unconditionally, and therefore blessfully matched.

I pray for this day to be delightful 
I pray for this day to shine a gleaming light,
Deborah sees herself as precious and through the Father there is plenty insight. 

So happy birthday Deborah 
Have a wonderful day and for fighters 3 shall enjoy and shall be a part
I pray for the rest of this journey to continue with great blessings through the skills which I know are wisely used from the start. 

“Happy birthday Deborah. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️”
Jason 
18th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...