Sunday 25 August 2024

My diabetes story

We all have to endure something 
The body isn’t designed to last forever,
And this condition does get in the way
But you as a user must have your say. 

Mine diabetes is complex
The feet were fine but the eye started to wane,
I needed to accept the internal damage and also acknowledge I am responsible in order to sustain. 

It’s been a long time 
And each day possess their challenges,
I give thanks to God first 
as no regulated insulin has caused thirst. 

As much as I dislike the situation
I try to learn and have a open mind to keep going on,
The balance of sugar levels is always a challenge and don’t beat yourself up, even if they do go wrong?

Jason
25th August 2024




No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...