Sunday 18 August 2024

Pray for healing

I pray for my friends
I pray for hope to shine on each of our heads, 
I can’t wait to meet the Father, before and after, and when we look to go to bed.

I pray for enlightenment 
I pray for the person reading this acknowledges I need a prayer as well;
I pray for the light to shine on us all, and that this is a poem I wish to write, and tell.

I pray for humbleness 
I pray for pain to be removed from many persons’ soul,
And that people who don’t understand the Father, is eventually appreciate there his kingdom to go.

I pray for light 
And I do pray for the plants to receive the rain,
I pray for you to receive humble presence, which prayerfully you are able to sustain.

Jason
18th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...