Saturday 10 August 2024

Cheeky git

He is a character….my wonderful old man
Regardless what you thought of him, he was a character who in a time of would need hold your hand. 

He’ll wake up in the morning 
Put on telly and wondered who to ring,
He was a charming sod my Father, he’ll be attentively listening from the conversations that anyone brings.

One of a kind, no one quite like him at all,
I personally couldn’t be as cheeky as he was, that humour in my heart stands tall. 

He would speak to anyone, my Dad from
Cyprus/ and from the old East End,
“Alright my Margy? What are you up to kid?”
There would be a confab for only 30 minutes and know how to stop a conversation by putting on the lid.

Jason
10th August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...