Monday, 22 July 2024

Why train

Training….
Exercise, that sort of thing
People saying I train too much and don’t visit the regime for what I release 
Am I gentle? or am I a beast?

I do this for my mental health and stay closer to God
If I break down in the process, I don’t need your “told you so” nod.

I train…
I am releasing chemicals to feel up beat and attained,
Yes, I am fighting demons inside 
Yet, still this is my battle so I don’t need your words to confide.

It works for me
That’s all you need to know,
As I know what works for me, then politely I know too what I need to do to in terms of grow.

“For those who have an option… and that’s all it is”

Jason
22nd July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...