Saturday 3 September 2016

The Truth

Yes I have lied
Yes I have delivered deceit
Yet can we move on?
For some it's a difficult feat.

Why do we lie?
Why do we exaggerate the truth
People can't move on
So in my world,
They can enter into a telephone booth.

My eyes are teary
As someone cannot accept the mistakes I made in the past
Yet with Christ on my side
I am positive the anger is not to last.

A lie is red or black
And sometimes people despise the deceit received
Can you blame them?
Yes or no.
Yet we have hurt in a way
Where others cannot forgive
Yet killing has not occurred 
As pain has burnt a trust to distain 
As a page has closed from a loved one who has shut the door.
Now question this?
Do I need that person more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...