Wednesday 21 September 2016

A day to saviour

A day moves to a magical number 
A day we shan't forget.
Half a century? 50? Call the stage at your will, all I know this time may become surreal.

A time your reflect
A time to surge towards a humble path.
You my friend, who has faced many a challenge time
Shall move forward with family and friend support, these attributes you exude, as well have been taught.

The day shall be humble
The day will be politically sweet.
You my friend shall endeavour to contour the passion from the joys you are about to meet.

Stand strong
And stand towards a day which meets a milestone to embrace,
You my friend shall enter towards an enchanting place.

Happy birthday DTR

J
22.09.2016


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...