Friday 30 September 2016

Calm in thoughts

There are people in life that shall rock your mood.
Make some noise can be detrimental and does not soothe.

The reason for calm is to find a balanced place
Hence my strength and attainment 
Has the components which shall find a place out of the maze.

The noise can be good when people rejoice
Yet for my need to hold balance and kind
Is to used my silence as strength,
That's where I capture the key I need to find.

These tests are never easy to overcome
On occasion the balance of strength, silence and strong emotion, we can find the path we deserve
As that balanced walk shall unlock that road at that time.
The strength my friends reveals that beautiful piece of thyme..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...