Monday 21 October 2019

When I P....

I pray for goodness to shine 
The heavens open and become divine,
I pray for unconditional love
I pray for hope and glory like an obedient dove.

I pray for brothers and sister around 
Moving, loving and accepting the good 
Pray to the almighty.. like we always should.

I pray for the hope in our hearts to open
Patience is used in the word of god,
Loving acceptance comes with his approved nod.

Am I to worry what others think? 
He is the almighty who says the right things, 
He calms you when you are angry 
He tells you to love, especially when the flesh tells you to attack 
One thing for certain, our god has our back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...