Sunday 14 July 2019

Birthday grace

A birthday from the father 
A birthday to wish you eternal joy
There is a brother in me
Leave the past alone, this day belongs entirely to thee.

A humble mercy
A beautiful sister I see
Open, honest and loved 
Here is a hug I wish to forgo, a delicate greeting is what I shall show.

A great person
I totally believe that within 
Understanding hopes and gifts 
My sister.. yes you, I am so pleased I have met you to give a hug
Let’s meet for coffee, with a delightful courteous pink mug.

I think of you often
Because you are kind, loyal and so cool
We live in a world where challenges are faced
Humble words from a beautiful sister that I am humbled to trace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...