Saturday 20 July 2019

A birthday thank you

You were there when I struggled 
A birthday greeting througg a blessing and joy
A glass or two of wine is never coy..

Thank you for your kindness 
And patience which I evidently saw,
The good person I noticed in thee
Allowed me to inspire and move forward, didn’t you see?

The day celebrates your birthday from which you arrived
Facing challenges for better or worse,
A person I respect and helped others to reach first.

Thank you 
Embrace you
Enjoy this time with family and friends,
Or if you are on your own 
There is a friend in me who will transcends

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...