Thursday 11 May 2017

I have a vision

If you reflect on life in  health 

We look at the goals and functions that are there, 

You see, I am a person who genuinely cares. 

 

I have been a service provider and now I am a commissioning soul,

And time I have worked in this industry turn right from wrong

Therefore, using my experience to glance at the bigger goal

Hence my passion in a cycling flow. 

 

From the ambulance service to the GP Contracts officer in the PCT

I have many visions for good 

That’s the aspiration to capture the health economy, in what we should.

 

Your health is the focus we look to maintain,

Without it, we struggle endlessly 

Hence a struggle to gain. 

 

I focus for the greater good

Is how I want to be treated in me. 

My career in the commissioning cycle goal

Humble beginnings has made me feel true

That’s why I relish the challenge, which comes from me… and sometimes needs to be inside of you.

 

11/05/2017

(C) Copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...