Wednesday 17 May 2017

Hold onto a prayer

Hold onto a thought
Hold onto a prayer
Passion to move endlessly
Shall always encaptivate what's there.

I may not want to speak
And I may not want to talk
Yet with humbleness and respect
This is easy to detect.

I capture your needs
By saying a few simple words
Am I complicated? Aren't we all
I have berm to the highest mountain
And avoid to fall.

Love, grace and a touching prayer reigns all
Nothing in life should make you fall
Others will try to say their peace
Honesty is out there at the very least.

I want you to stay at peace
And hold that march for now
Prayer at the start of the day
Balanced humility makes us want to stay x x

J x
22:17
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...