Wednesday 10 August 2016

The person that I am

I am me and you are you
Do I need me or otherwise I need you?
Like me or loathe me
I can only modify what I Nedd to change.
Or consequently workout
The mind I have drained.

Andry, hurt what have I done!
I am ready for a fight
But when I do, what have I won?

Sleepy eyes
And wholesome trace
We need this world to be in a better place.
How is this done?
Through hard slog and guile
My energies, regardless will last for quite a while.

What do I need?
A bit of understanding and tact.
Leave me alone as I need me for me.
Sometimes family is not enough to, for a time to be... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...