Saturday 4 June 2016

Took my bike

They took my bike
Damn.. That made be strong,
Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee...
Are you ready world? 
The greatest, you'll ever see.

One in a life time
And pretty like a humming bird,
The beauty of the greatest was open, gifted and grace
Come over here... And see this pretty face.

Fast, poetic and the reason why I have transformed the world...
I hit you so hard, with speed, agility and calm... Really?? I didn't want to do anyone any harm..

Controversial, honest and shoot the planet with inner beliefs 
A simple boy from Kentucky, all started from someone steeling a bike, which caused me to become a pretty and, the greatest... The very least..

Tribute to Muhammed Ali 
RIP 
04.06.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...