Friday 11 September 2015

People worse off... Are they?

Clinical Depression  runs deep. Imagine this....falling in a hole and you can't find the edges to climb out to safety? People worse off!?
You still have the demons to deal with and, you need to find the clues,
yet the world expects you to pick yourself up and get on with it. Yeah! Of course it's like popping a zit!!! Easy to do when the root has arrived to the surface..

The hole is scary. Like I said before you cannot find a way to feign the decaying woe...
So how will it be? As this decaying thought of the mind just won't go...!!

Of course you need to get better, and sometimes perspective is the key. Yet the clinical struggles run through, so how can you start finding you??

Relapse begins 
And relapse tests, this is more than perspectives calling. Don't you think I want to stop falling!

I don't get a buzz from this?
I am suppressed for the reasons I am expressing my woes,
The anxiety starts from my head and falls down to my toes.

May the tears release the pain,
Rather than going insane.. 
I am still working through this mental pain and people say "put things into perspective" yet the demons need to be hit by a venomous cane..

*Moral of the story.. Yes people are worse off but clinical depression isn't Luke chewing gum, that you can eventually remove from your teeth...  

Jason x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...