Thursday 17 September 2015

Heart opens a wound

called and cried
I can't say sorry enough
Yet I do the wrong things.. As I look to turn wrong into right... My tears are holding back a fight.

You yelped and expressed truth yet I want to arrive back to your life. Your voice gets louder and louder with the points proved you want to say..
I am hurting now.., pain, please go away.

I have never been perfect and despite the vices I hold
I cry in genuine truth
Like pulling out an aching tooth.

I won't ever stop loving you as the wound opens and enters deep.
I need to remain true and try to rise as the skill is to avoid a demise.

I love you
And respect where you come from. 
If peace is what is desired, then respect is what you ultimately deserve.,
I am not right for you, as hold back to serve . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...