Sunday 24 April 2016

You've been there

Happy birthday my delightful friend
A person in who I can truly depend. 
I may not see you frequently like I did before, yet that doesn't stop my respect, for my friend I truly adore.

May your day be calm and gentle with a coffee and slice of chocolate cake, 
As you have said never ever said words to forsake. 

Your presence and warmth shall be relished forever and a day, beautiful people like you shall always be encouraged to arrive our way.

Thank you for being you, as your patience and calm has hit my soul.
You my dear has always motivated me to flow.

So please enjoy this most special of days 
My gratitude shall forever last
As I shall always remember the goodness and stability of current and past.

Happy birthday Nicolette x xJ x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...