Saturday 9 January 2016

Title: A Day

Good day my dear
Another day to say hello. 
Respect you do not celebrate this humbleness of days
Yet your smile has a beautiful say.

Your grace, your smile and your timely words,
I just want to write these words from the bottom of my heart. 
Friendship forever I dearly hope never parts. 

So a hug from the heart
As my thoughts are with you at this moment in time,
And meanings to portray. Arrives with the essence, come what may.

Be nice to your needs
And move with the grace of God attaining with hope...
Love to one friend to another as all shall avoid challenging slope. 

So love only love
As today I write these words for thee
As the love of Christ shall always set us free.

Laters P
J x x
   x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...