Sunday 8 November 2015

Title: Three Special Words x x

UThe words that I love you means I won't say that to anyone's soul. 
The words to say I adore you despite confronting words
Means I cherish the time we have with each other, avoiding any demise.

These words expressed are said from the power within,
Avoiding anger and the need to sin.

No point proving 
These words flourish from the heart. 
Love you are words whole heartily said 
I just want to lay with you in our bed.

I cannot express the words I feel anymore deeply 
And relish the time we have with each other with passion which arrives so steeply.

To say I moved on
Is the answer to the question we all need to attain, 
We look to avoid the chaos by calmly remaining sane.

Love conquers all and thee feeling it derives has its ups and downs
Yet accepting with an warm heart and gentle words
This world shall become a better place from all that we deter. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...