Tuesday 20 October 2015

Heart Growing

My love for you grows
Your heart and mine entwine blows. 

I shall always have a key hanging from my heart to unlock.
I'll refrain to ever block.

You are NOT bad for me dear,
Therefore you have nothing to fear.
Take your time, this is not a race.
I just want you and I to embrace..

Love is love 
Kind is sublime.
I'll hold your hand and you shall mine. 
The essence of loving someone special is open what is blind. 

Much love from a dove.
If you are stressed then move with the test.
I am sure you know how to deal. 
Love within our sanctum will release all that is surreal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...