Sunday 14 June 2015

A returning gift

My brother
May the hugs of J arrive your way
The hug may not have the answer
Yet the belief shall never fray.

I hold you my dear friend 
You are the person who fights to what is right and true,
Sometimes that is a good thing but that does not always give a clue.

You are a righteous being
A beautiful spirit who has touched my life
A glorious individual who fends off strife.

You are my friend and connector
Who I may not see from one moment to the next
Yet the power of friendship waves a beautiful wand
And elements of a sounding song.

Hugs shall arrive your way my gracious friend
May the elements within thee
Allow you to give to those who deserve
And workout
Those who are reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...