Monday 26 May 2014

You are you and I am me x x

You are you and I am me
The aim is to live love and prosper in harmony.

When love takes over
The seed is then planted
Now the hard work begins..,
Will communicate thrive or, just about survive???

I have my ways
And you too have yours
May my talents thrive or stay in a humble place,
All that matters is that my gods look out to me
And that the tears washout to the sea..

All that matters is love takes over
And desire to aspire to a better place. Love is love and the balance is that compatibility finds minds and all aspects that are kind xx


One love one life x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...