Thursday 19 May 2022

From where I am now

Back then, I was virtually dead
Now I can sleep peacefully in my bed.
If the first part from what I said is you?
There is a battle to be won
You may fall lots of times 
But through prayer you shall become fine.

Bitten battered and abused
People in a health system wanted me destroyed,
No empathy at all, actually I felt disgracefully toyed.

I wanted my time over
But God said it wasn’t my time to leave;
Bigger plans in store, he gave me an opening to reprieve.

I threw in the towel
And others didn’t care,
Delete this message?  This could happen to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
I know through my brokenness there are plenty in God’s love that care.

Jason
19th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday gifts

Bless you Thea on this day The humble years on this earth shall never go away. Blessed with beautiful children and grandchildren to cherish,...